Data protection information
1. name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
ThermoExpert° Deutschland GmbH
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website thermoexpert.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website.
It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties,
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that this is the case,
- that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. B DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
These are automatically deleted after leaving our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period of time.
become. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are considered legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) 1&1 Webanalytics
This website uses 1&1 Web Analytics, a web analytics service provided by 1&1 AG (1&1). 1&1 Web Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
For more information, visit:
b) Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield agreement concluded between the European Union and the USA and has certified itself. Google thereby undertakes to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. You can find more information in the entry linked below:https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
c) Google Maps
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy location of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google for this purpose.
Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield agreement concluded between the European Union and the USA and has certified itself. Google thereby undertakes to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. You can find more information in the entry linked below: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
6. data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression
- and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing
- is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and - in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
- 7. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.